ITIL® Lifecycle Suite [Book]
The ITIL® Intermediate level will help to define your role and understanding of the five core publications of the ITIL® lifecycle framework.
The lifecycle is driven by business needs and requirements and has a continual feedback system built into every stage to ensure that an organization’s service management offering continues to provide measurable value to the business. The process-based framework of the service lifecycle can be adopted and adapted by organizations of all types and sizes.
Service management practitioners looking to study, or currently studying, the service lifecycle suite of ITIL® Intermediate courses will find this package of manuals an exceptionally useful resource, as you will make a massive saving over purchasing them individually.
Each of the five publications represents a stage in the ITIL service lifecycle. With each stage influencing and relying upon the others, the lifecycle moves cyclically from service strategy (where the business requirements are set) to the design, transition, operation and continual improvement of IT services.
- Service Strategy - sits at the heart of the IT service lifecycle, providing guidance for a service strategy that delivers results and achieves business goals.
- Service Design - presents the knowledge and skills needed to turn a service strategy into a plan and design robust IT services that will stand the test of time.
- Service Transition - helps introduce new and changed services, ensuring that their value is maintained and minimizing disruption to operations, customers, users and the business.
- Service Operation - covers critical aspects for delivering agreed IT service levels day-to-day for both business users and customers.
- Continual Service Improvement - identifies a cycle of service management improvements at every stage, ensuring IT services keep pace with changing business needs.
- Huge savings compared to buying all manuals separately
- A complete understanding of the ITIL® Service Lifecycle
- Available in English, German and Japanese
- The perfect supplementary material to the ITIL® Service Lifecycle courses
- Quality assured and endorsed by itSMF International
- Manual can be used for reference throughout training and to refresh your memory
- Books are exempt from VAT
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.