ITIL® Foundation [Book]
Now updated in line with the 2011 syllabus, this quick-reference revision guide has been designed to help you prepare for your ITIL® Foundation exam. It is also a key reference aid for managers, practitioners, vendors and consultants in the workplace and while travelling.
Buying the manual will give you a valuable supplementary learning aid, giving you a clear understanding of the ITIL® Framework and a basis to continue your learning to a higher level if your career development goals demand it.
The ITIL® Foundation manual is vital for the career of any IT professional that utilises service management in their skillset.
This handbook provides an introduction to the ITIL® service lifecycle model and an overview of the ITIL® qualification structure. It contains a chapter on each of the components of the lifecycle: service strategy, service design, service transition, service operation and continual service improvement.
- Introduction to the ITIL® service lifecycle model
- Overview of the ITIL® qualification structure
- Service strategy
- Service design
- Service transition
- Service operation
- Continual service improvement
- The key principles and practices of IT service management
- Get an introduction to the ITIL® service lifecycle
- Understand the ITIL® qualification structure
- Learn about the core components of the ITIL® service lifecycle
- Updated in line with the latest syllabus
- From the official publisher of ITIL®
- It will help you to prepare for the ITIL® Foundation exam
- Describe the key principles and practices of IT service management
- Relevant sections of the core publications
- Available in English, German, Japanese, Russian and Finnish
- Quality assured and endorsed by itSMF International
- Manual can be used for reference throughout training and to refresh your memory
PLEASE NOTE: Books are exempt from VAT.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.