Microsoft 365 Identity and Services Training (MS-100) - Virtual Classroom
Throughout this Microsoft training course, you will gain the hands-on experience required to pass your Microsoft MS-100 exam, including:
- Designing and implementing Microsoft 365 services
- Managing user identity and roles
- Managing access and authentication
- Planning Office 365 workloads and applications
Is this training course right for you?
This Microsoft Training Course would be suitable for those individuals looking to start a career as a Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator, where you would be involved in the evaluating, planning, migrating, deploying, and managing of Microsoft 365 services.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Manage domains and plan a Microsoft 365 implementation
- Setup Microsoft 365 tenancy and subscription
- Manage Microsoft 365 subscription and tenant health
- Plan migration of users and data
- Design identity strategy
- Plan and manage identity synchronisation by using Azure AD Connect
- Manage Azure AD Identities and user roles
- Manage authentication and implement multi-factor authentication
- Configure application access
- Implement access for external users of Microsoft 365 workloads
- Plan for Office 365 workload deployment
- Plan Office 365 applications deployment
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- 5-day training course.
- Blended learning: Virtual Classroom & Online Training.
- Expert trainers and high-quality training materials.
- Internationally recognised qualification.
- Exam is included in this course.
- Fully accredited course materials from Microsoft.
- Typical jobs included:
- Security Administrator Associate - £25k
- Modern Desktop Administrator Associate - £41k
- Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator - £47.5k
- Messaging Administrator Associate - £55k