Cyber Security Job Academy Programme
The Cyber Security sector is experiencing a global skills-gap, and there are more job vacancy’s than certified candidates to fill them. While this is frustrating for employers, it is a great opportunity for trained delegates, which is why we developed this Cyber Security Certification Programme with Job Placement.
This sector benefits from high earning potential and excellent career progression, making this one of the most lucrative and rewarding sectors to move into. UK average salaries peak around £60,000 for Ethical Hackers in London.
To qualify for certified Ethical Hacking job roles, you must take specialist training, which is why this training programme includes a wide range of certifications, including:
- CompTIA Network+ Virtual Classroom
- CompTIA Cyber Security Analyst+ Certificate Online
- Microsoft Python Virtual Classroom
- CEH Virtual Classroom
- ISO27001 - Information security management
- Student Support
- Recruitment Consultant
- Special Graduation venue
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Networking Concepts
- Network Operations
- Network Security
- Network Troubleshooting and Tools
- Assessing Information Security Risk
- Analysing the Threat Landscape
- Analysing Attacks on Computing and Network Environments
- Analysing Post-Attack Techniques
- Managing Vulnerabilities in the Organisation
- Implementing Penetration Testing to Evaluate Security
- Collecting Cybersecurity Intelligence
- Python dates and times
- PEP8 and Pylint
- Exception Handling
- Session & IoT Hacking
Is this training course right for you?
This Cyber Security training programme has no prerequisites, so if you have an interest in IT and Cyber Security, let our trainers help prepare you for employment. They have over 15 years-experience in the industry helping candidates to get job ready and prepared to meet the requirements of hungry employers.
If you are looking to upskill into Cyber Security, our Blended Learning training courses will ensure you are prepared to pass your exams and fast-track into a career in Cyber Security.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Job Placement opportunity after successfully training with us.
- We have placed over 4,000 IT delegates into new jobs.
- Study with expert IT & Cyber Security trainers.
- Internationally recognised IT & Cyber Security certifications.
- Gain the skills and certifications required for a successful career in Cyber Security.
- Recruitment and Coach.
- Special graduation ceremony at a prestigious venue.
Our candidates from this Cyber Security Programme typically progress into the following job roles:
- Incident Handler - £30k
- Web Application Tester - £42k
- Network Administrator - £44k
- Cyber Security Analyst - £55k
- Penetration Tester - £60k
- Ethical Hacker - £67k
CompTIA Cyber Security Analyst+
CEH Virtual Classroom