CompTIA Network+ (N10-007 Core Series) Certification
CompTIA Network+ certified professionals are typically responsible for IT infrastructure, troubleshooting, and managing and configuring networks.
This CompTIA Network+ training is highly regarded by employers around the world, which makes it an ideal certification to earn if you’re looking to start an IT career, with the possibility of working abroad. Gain essential job-ready skills, which employers are looking for, and fast-track your career in IT.
Is this training course right for you?
If you’re considering a career in IT or Cyber Security and are looking for an ideal entry-point, this course is a great place to get started. It would also suit current IT professionals, who are wanting to update their skills, knowledge, and certificates in Networking.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Networking Concepts
- Network Operations
- Network Security
- Network Troubleshooting & Tools
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- e-Careers are a CompTIA Approved Training Provider
- Fully prepare for the Network+ exam
- Live Labs included so you can practice your advanced secure solutions in a risk-free environment
- Expert instructor-led training with trainers who have a minimum of 15 years’ industry experience
- 24/7 access to course content for 12 months
- Exam preparation and mock tests included
- Monday to Friday customer support is included
- Tutor support available
This course will teach you about Networking Concepts, Network Operations and Security, and give you a range of Troubleshooting tools.
Typical job roles include:
- Network Field Engineer – £35
- Network Support Specialist – £35k
- Network Analyst – £42k
- System Engineer – £45k
- Junior Network Administrator – £52k