CompTIA A+ (220-1001 & 220-1002 Core Series) Certification - Virtual Classroom
|Course Name||Location||Start Date||Occurs On||Duration||Price||Availability|
|CompTIA A+||Virtual||24-05-2021||5 Days||₹995||Available||EnquireBuy Now|
|CompTIA A+||Virtual||21-06-2021||5 Days||₹995||Available||EnquireBuy Now|
|CompTIA A+||Virtual||26-07-2021||5 Days||₹995||Available||EnquireBuy Now|
|CompTIA A+||Virtual||23-08-2021||5 Days||₹995||Available||EnquireBuy Now|
|CompTIA A+||Virtual||27-09-2021||5 Days||₹995||Available||EnquireBuy Now|
|CompTIA A+||Virtual||25-10-2021||5 Days||₹995||Available||EnquireBuy Now|
|CompTIA A+||Virtual||22-11-2021||5 Days||₹995||Available||EnquireBuy Now|
|CompTIA A+||Virtual||13-12-2021||5 Days||₹995||Available||EnquireBuy Now|
CompTIA A+ is an entry-level certification geared towards helping you launch a career in the IT sector. The skills and knowledge gained through this CompTIA A+ certification course, will show you’re a problem solver, who can support individuals across a range of areas, from Cloud security to data management.
Our CompTIA A+ Certificate Virtual Classroom training course is industry recognised by employers around the world, which makes it a great certification to earn if you are interested in starting a career in IT, from anywhere in the world. You will gain the skills necessary to start working in an IT Support role.
Is this training course right for you?
As there are no prerequisites necessary to enrol onto this course, beginners to the industry can train and get industry experience before working their way up the corporate ladder. This training course is also suitable for experienced IT Technicians, who need to update their skills, knowledge, and certifications.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Hardware – Identify, use, and connect devices and hardware components
- Networking – Be able to explain the different types of connections and networks, such as SOHO, WIFI and TCP/IP
- Mobile Devices – Learn how to install and configure mobile devices and laptops
- Operating Systems – Understand how to install and support Windows OS, Mac OS, Linus and Mobile OS
- Hardware & Networking Troubleshooting – Troubleshoot network and device issues
- Virtualization & Cloud Computing – Be able to compare Cloud Computing concepts and setup client-side virtualization
- Software Troubleshooting – Understand how to troubleshoot mobile and PC device issues, such as application security support
- Security – Protect against security vulnerabilities for devices and network connections
- Operational Procedures – Follow best practice in the areas of communication, professionalism, safety, and environmental impacts
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Internationally recognised certificate
- A CompTIA certification will make your CV stand out from competitors
- Gain the skills, techniques and knowledge required to succeed in an IT Support role
- Training sessions which are focused on you
- Recruitment insight to enhance your employability
- Having a CompTIA Authorised Training Partner
- Unlimited Tutor Support
- Flexible payment plans