CompTIA A+ (220-1001 & 220-1002 Core Series) Certification
Open the door to a world of IT career opportunities with this great value interactive CompTIA A+ two course (220-1001 & 220-1002) and exam package. IT professionals need to prove they have the technical and communication skills to maintain the IT systems and networks that businesses all over the world rely on every day. What better way to enhance your CV than with a globally recognised and trusted certification as a CompTIA A+ Technician?
What Will I Learn?
Live Labs, flash cards, quizzes, lessons, videos and exercise questions will guide you through a comprehensive list of IT and tech fundamentals across the two courses needed to eventually pass the CompTIA A+ exams (included in this package). You’ll learn in-depth skills in troubleshooting with various operating systems, mobile devices and security issues, how to install systems, how to configure networks, the fundamentals of cloud computing and more.
Why Invest in This Course?
This course package is ideal for anyone looking to start or further their career in IT in a flexible learning environment. You will benefit from Live Labs and a variety of other interactive learning tools, with access to plenty of resources to help you prepare for the end exams, which you can book at a time to suit, when you have completed both courses in this package. Once you have completed the courses and passed the exams you will benefit from a globally recognised certification that could lead to a range of career opportunities.
CompTIA A+ Exam Details
Exam: Code 220-1001 & 220-1002
Exam Format - Performance and multiple-choice.
Number of questions - 90.
Duration - 90 minutes.
Pass Mark -
220-1001: 675/900 (75%).
220-1002: 700/900 (78%).
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Complete an interactive learning course package that prepares students to take the CompTIA A+ 220-1001 and 220-1002 exams. This package includes both courses and exams:
- Laptops, desktop PCs, smartphones, tablets, wearables, e-readers, GPS
- Windows 10, 7, 8, 8.1, Android, iOS, Linux, Mac OS X, Chrome OS
- Mobile device network connectivity, application support and device synchronization
- Networking hardware devices (Routers, switches, access points, cloud-based network controller, PoE, etc.)
- Networked hosts, server role, Internet appliances, legacy systems
- PC hardware tools and components, BIOS/UEFI settings, solid state drives (M2, NVME, SATA 2.5), RAID 10, hot swappable storage configurations
- Custom PC configurations including virtualization workstations and NAS devices
- Sharing multifunction devices and printers via OS settings, wired and wireless connections, 3D printing
- Logical security concepts, Active Directory security settings, software tokens, MDM policies, MAC address filtering, certificates, VPN, DLP, email filtering
- Security protocols and encryption (WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES), authentication methods (single-factor, multifactor, RADIUS, TACACS), security threat identification and prevention
- Privacy concerns and policies (PII, PCI, GDPR, PHI)
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Make full use of a range of interactive learning materials to keep you engaged.
- A comprehensive course and resources you can access all in one place.
- Opportunities to do flashcards, exercises, quizzes, and Live Labs related to each lesson.
- Lessons are designed so that you can ensure you are confident on a topic before moving on.
- Flashcards help you master topics, while glossaries help you get to grips with terminology.
- A value for money and convenient course package that includes learning materials and exams all in one.
- Measure your progress with full length practice tests that map to exam objectives. Pre and post assessments are included. You’ll also get feedback and explanations as you go.
- Pass both exams and you’ll be able to add an impressive and globally recognised qualification to your CV.
|Online Course with Exam|
|CompTIA A+ (220-1001 & 220-1002)|
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above