DMI Certified Digital Strategy & Planning Specialist (Professional Diploma)
It’s definitely a digital world nowadays, and every business knows that they need a good online presence to survive. And as every business, organisation and company moves online, employees skilled in planning and executing digital marketing strategies become increasingly sought after. Ensure you’re fully prepared to take advantage of this surge in demand for digital marketing professionals with this flexible e-learning diploma from the respected Digital Marketing Institute.
- 8 New soft skills including “The Art of Persuasion”
- Improved UX and supporting content library
- Interactive practical exercises to test your new skills
- All the latest digital platforms covered, including Tik-Tok
- Added platform walkthroughs
- Additional B2B marketing content learning
- Included in your member subscription is all future upgrades of the course once you’ve passed
- Plus much, much more!
Who Is This Course For?
There are no prerequisites for this course, making it suitable for all skill levels. Whether you already work in marketing and wish to diversify your skillset, or are an experienced digital marketer who wants to formalise your skills with a diploma, this course is a sound investment. It’s also ideal for those wanting to get into digital marketing, and for business owners looking to succeed online. The e-learning model makes this course especially suited to those who need a flexible learning solution that they can fit around other home and work commitments.
What Is The Digital Marketing Institute?
The Digital Marketing Institute sets the global standard in digital marketing and selling certification, having certified more professionals to a single digital education standard than any other certification body. It certifies graduates to professional diploma, postgraduate and masters levels, and boasts 120,000+ members worldwide – making this diploma valuable in a global business market.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work through 30 hours of course content validated by industry leaders and achieve complete professional proficiency in digital strategy and planning.
- Begin with an introduction to digital strategy and planning, including a look at the evolution of traditional marketing.
- Study the use of traditional communications to develop messaging for products, services and brands.
- Move on to study digital communications and how to tailor your approach to your customers.
- Learn about SEO, PPC and other key digital channels.
- Study the different digital display advertising channels, including video and in-app ads.
- Learn about integrating social networks into your digital marketing strategy.
- Look at budget-friendly digital marketing tools such as social media, as well as paid channels.
- Understand the challenges that you might face when integrating digital communications, and learn to operate online safely and securely.
- Identify key risks including identity theft, social engineering, fraud, malware, hacking and more.
- Gain knowledge of analytics and the benefits of a formal analytics programme.
- Finish by putting together a strategy for your organisation, using the skills and knowledge gained throughout the course.
PLEASE NOTE - The course and exam must be completed within 12 months.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Complete the course online at a time and place that suits you.
- Easily fit this course around your existing position to further advance your career or facilitate a career-change.
- Become a certified digital strategy and planning professional.
- Become confident in executing successful digital marketing campaigns on a global scale.
- No previous experience or qualifications required.
- Learn through a variety of teaching methods and tools, including video lectures, practical exercises and access to an online tutor.
- Technical support available if needed.
Delegates can book and complete their DMI exams online. This means it is now possible to complete your exams from the comfort and security of your own home. This is referred to as ’Online Proctoring’.
Exam Format - Computer-based, multiple-choice.
Duration - Up to 3 hours.
Pass Mark - 60%.
What to do next
If you have not booked your Exam:
If you’re ready to book your exam now and would like to take it online, you can schedule your exam here - https://home.pearsonvue.com/dmi/onvue. (Please note it takes 3 - 4 weeks to get an appointment date and time for your exam).
If you have booked your exam, but would like to take the exam remotely instead of at a Test Centre:
That’s fine. First, you need to cancel your scheduled exam and then re-book following the instructions for the online proctoring options. You can cancel your exam up to 24 hours in advance of the scheduled date and time.
If you have booked your exam at a test centre and prefer to take the exam there.
Leave it as planned. You don’t need to do anything.
- Traditional Communications
- Digital Communications
- Digital Channels
- Digital Display Advertising
- Social Customer Service
- Risk & Reputations
- Strategy Formulation
|Online Course with Exam|
|Professional Diploma in Digital Strategy & Planning|
|1 gigahertz (GHz)|
|Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above